There are less than 2 weeks to go before innoLAE 2020 opens its doors, bringing together top industrial and academic speakers and more than 200 delegates. It is this perfect balance between research and commercial applications that makes innoLAE 2020 the distinctive conference in the large-area electronics calendar. Delegates from more than 65 institutions and companies in 14 different countries have already registered to attend. Don’t miss out on your chance to join them – register for innoLAE 2020 now!
innoLAE 2020 provides the perfect opportunity to:
- Hear about the latest industrial developments in commercialisation of large-area electronics from global leaders
- Learn of emerging science and technology breakthroughs in LAE from top international laboratories
- Network with leaders from industry and academia
- Meet young researchers working at the forefront of our field
- Visit the exhibition to discuss your technology, equipment and service needs with dedicated suppliers
- Explore the breadth of commercial opportunities offered by LAE
- Discuss with world-experts the science and technology that supports LAE
- Enjoy the Gala Dinner in historic Queens’ College Cambridgs
The Programme Committee has put together a fantastic programme for innoLAE 2020, highlighting the most innovative and exciting aspects of large-area electronics technologies (including printable, flexible and organic electronics), their manufacture and the development of products incorporating LAE.
The programme includes a special seminar on emerging technologies for flexible displays organized by the UK and Ireland chapter of SID. Other topics covered in the programme include: new approaches for LAE manufacturing, high performance materials for LAE, novel devices and systems, LAE for energy, wearables for healthcare, LAE sensors and bioelectronics. The programme includes 49 speakers and over 40 poster presentations. Don’t miss out – register now!
- Wet processing technologies for large-area electronics
- Dry processing technologies for large-area electronics
Date: 20 January 2020 Time: 09:00-12:30, 13:30-17:00
Venue: Barbara McClintock Pavilion, Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre
Deiscounted registration for innoLAE 2020 delegates!
- 1 course £175+VAT (£225 for non-delegates)
- 2 courses £325+VAT (£400 for non-delegates)
Our spacious venue in the Atrium of the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre means that this year’s innoLAE exhibition will be bigger and better than before with 20 exhibitors already signed up. Register your organization for an exhibition space and meet a targeted community of LAE researchers, academics and industry leaders.
innoLAE industry day
The conference will be preceded on January 20th by innoLAE Industry Day our annual business networking event for companies active in the LAE field which is organised by our Platinum sponosr, CPI. You will hear from industry experts on what the market drivers are and how the technology can be used across markets to get significant benefits. You’ll also have an opportunity to be part of the networking session and gain access to leaders in research, technology innovation and manufacturing active today in printed, flexible and large-area electronics.F or full details of the programme and to register to attend visit the CPI website